Rugby quiz: Is this too easy?
BRAINTEASER: @rugby365com‘s oracle Paul Dobson has promised to make it easier. This will test your general knowledge.
Can you finally get 100 percent?
You will see your score at the end of the quiz and can challenge your friends and rivals.
We will provide the answers to this quiz in the next one, so you can see what the correct answers were.
Be honest and do it on your own and get your own score, not Google’s answers! Nobody needs to know your score except you yourself, but it may stimulate an interest in rugby’s history.
PS: It is a timed quiz, so cheating and making use of Google to search for answers will see you being timed out!
Good luck and enjoy!
1. What is the first word of Cwm Rhondda, the hymn sung at rugby internationals in Wales?
2. A former Test referee, he is now in charge of the referees for World Rugby’s Seven series. Name him.
3. In 2017 she captained the New Zealand team which won the Women’s World Cup. Name her.
4. In what year was the first rugby Test played?
5. In 2020, the coronavirus prevented International Championship (now Six Nations) matches from being played. What had previously done stopped International Championship matches from being played.?
6. Which of these three USA presidents had played rugby – Ronald Reagan, John F Kennedy or Barrack Obama?
7. He captained his country at rugby and cricket. Name him
8. He played for England and South Africa in 1921. Name him.
9. Name the team that lost the 2019 Super Rugby final.
10. Which country plays home matches in Tblissi?
2. Paddy O’Brien
3. Fiao’o Fa’amausili
5. World War II
6. John F Kennedy
7. HH Castens
8. Frank Mellish