Rugby quiz: Is this too tough for you?
BRAINTEASER: @rugby365com‘s oracle Paul Dobson has dug into the archives for some really testing questions.
Is this perhaps too tough for you?
You will see your score at the end of the quiz and can challenge your friends and rivals.
We will provide the answers to this quiz in the next one, so you can see what the correct answers were.
Be honest and do it on your own and get your own score, not Google‘s answers! Nobody needs to know your score except you yourself, but it may stimulate an interest in rugby’s history.
PS: It is a timed quiz, so cheating and making use of Google to search for answers will see you being timed out!
Good luck and enjoy!
1. Max Boyce had a song titled 9-3, celebrating a victory over the All Blacks. Who beat them?
2. What is the name of Ulster’s home ground for PRO14 matches?
3. Which teams compete for the Giuseppe Garibaldi Trophy
4. Which national team is known as the Stejarii (Oaks)?
5. which country last won the Olympic gold medal for 15-a-side rugby?
6. In what South African city would matches have been played on the Boet Erasmus Stadium?
7. What English club has Johan Ackermann as its head coach?
8. What is the smallest number of players required to form a line-out?
9. In what year was the touring team chosen from the Four Home Unions (England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales) first called the Lions?
10. What famous ground was often referred to as “Billy Williams’s Cabbage Patch”?
2. Kingspan Stadium
3. Italy and France
6. Port Elizabeth