HSBC SVNS CPT: A weekend jam-packed with entertainment!
SPOTLIGHT: The hostilities between the 12 men’s and 12 women’s teams are already great value, but there will be so much more on offer across the weekend, that Cape Town may well live up to its reputation as Sevens’ biggest party.
Yes, there will be ‘wall-to-wall’ world-class players at the second leg of the HSBC SVNS Series – which include watching both the Springbok men and women in action.
Having won the opening leg in Dubai, the Blitzboks will be gunning for back-to-back victories.
Yet there will be so much more to experience. How about the Beach Club with its swim-up pool bar, live music on the Sun Stage, unique hospitality areas, vibrant food markets and electrifying DJs to keep the vibe going?
How about exclusive behind the scenes access to the first ever live BOKS OFFICE show for added value. Or the chance to see the Rugby World Cup trophy?
* (Continue below …)
Not long until #HSBCSVNS Cape Town 🕺
Make sure you don’t miss out on the action!#HSBCSVNSCPT
— HSBC SVNS (@SVNSSeries) December 5, 2023
With so much going on, we’ve pulled out some of the highlights:
• Be part of the festival atmosphere and express yourself in the unique event spaces:
* The Sun Stage – where performers and fans interact on an intimate level. Think dancers, rap battles, with the occasional live music act/DJ.
* Beach club – inspired by the famous beach clubs of Australia, this two-story bar structure is the crown jewel of the party, with live DJs and swim up pool.
* Love Garden – sponsored by Spotify and featuring a constant run of DJs from start to finish.
• Or, go Next Level and experience SVNS in one of the reimagined hospitality areas:
* Spring Hotel – it’s the place to be seen! If you’re in for a party, then this is your golden ticket. No lines, no queues, flowing drinks and nonstop entertainment!
* Sun Room – the perfect space to network, watch the Rugby Sevens and enjoy stripped back performances from the artists performing around the podium.
• Enjoy over 40 music acts playing across the weekend, including:
* DJ Zhinle (Saturday, Beach Club and Spring Hotel)
* Jack Parow (Sunday, Sun Stage)
* Sun El Musician (Sunday, Beach Club)
• Watch in awe as a Red Bull stunt rider leaps over the Beach Club swimming pools
• Immerse yourself in the world of Spotify, with DJ battles and an exclusive SVNS CPT Locker Room playlist
• And if that’s not enough, how about:
* African acrobats
* African Djembe drumming
* Retro Bunnies
* Blitz bingo
* Stilt walkers
* Giant puppets
* Best dressed competition
* Turf Games City Series
For the full schedule and line-up download the new SVNS app
Don’t miss out! The last remaining tickets are available from just R150!