Rugby quiz: Can you get a 'royal flush'?
BRAINTEASER: @rugby365com‘s oracle Paul Dobson has come up with some real pearlers in the latest quiz. Can you get the ‘royal flush’?
You will see your score at the end of the quiz and can challenge your friends and rivals.
We will provide the answers to this quiz in the next one, so you can see what the correct answers were.
Be honest and do it on your own and get your own score, not Google’s answers! Nobody needs to know your score except you yourself, but it may stimulate an interest in rugby’s history.
Good luck and enjoy!
1. This top club’s badge has a crescent, its supporters sometimes wear the fez and it is a Premiership club situated in London. What is the club’s name?
2. In 1912 the score in this international was a record, 38-0. Name the country that lost.
3. Who coached the Springboks in Japan in 2019?
4. What is the name of the main city in Western Australia?
5. Barry Heatlie captained South Africa twice in Tests. What other country did he play for?
6. This first world of this country’s national anthem in Fratelli. What country is it?
7. What tree is on the Fijian jersey?
8. This football club in Spain’s La Liga has a rugby team in Spain’s División de Honor?
9. In Metres, what is the closest to a touch line that a scrum is allowed to be set?
10. Which marsupial gives its name to the Australian national team?
3. Rassie Erasmus