Year of the Turnip: Win a free copy
For the uninformed, Year of the Turnip: The Jasonator is back, is John Dobson's follow-up to Year Of The Gherkin.
Dobson is the coach of the Western Province Currie Cup team and in his 'spare time' he writes novels.
While this book has nothing to do with rugby itself, there is just a hint of it for those who watch it. Maybe it is even about one of his close friends, but then that may just be the mischievous side of me that would suspect such a thing.
Be warned, you need a sense of humour to read this. If you don't, you may be offended!
Like Year Of The Gherkin, the main character is Jason Brydon, quite probably one the least likeable people you will ever meet.
However, the book has a wicked charm, is certain light-hearted and hilarious.
To win a copy, all you have to do is answer a simple question!
Year of the Turnip
AUTHOR: John Dobson
GENRE: Fiction – humour
* One completed entry per person only.
* The winners will be contacted by rugby365
* The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The judges' decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date for entries is Friday, February 19!
By Jan de Koning