The ultimate rugby quiz: Do you know this player's real name?
BRAINTEASER: Take on @rugby365com‘s oracle Paul Dobson in this mental challenge!
We are hoping for a few more 100 percent scores, so we opted for more contemporary facts and also allowing additional time that will, hopefully, solve the mobile glitches.
You will see your score at the end of the quiz and can challenge your friends and rivals.
We will provide the answers to this quiz in the next one, so you can see what the correct answers were.
Be honest and do it on your own and get your own score, not google’s answers! Nobody needs to know your score except you yourself, but it may stimulate an interest in rugby’s history.
PS: It is a timed quiz, so cheating and making use of Google to search for answers will see you being timed out!
Good luck and enjoy!
1. In 2009, the Bulls beat the Chiefs 61-17 in the Super Rugby final. Who scored the last points for the Bulls in that match?
2. Who was the England coach when they won the World Cup in 2003?
3. What plant does the Scottish team wear on its national jersey?
4. Which team won the Currie Cup in 2019?
5. In which French city would you find the club Stade Français?
6. How many stars are there on the New Zealand flag?
7. South Africa’s first rugby captain was HH (Herbert Hayton) Castens. Where did he go to school?
8. Who refereed the 2015 World Cup final?
9. In which stadium was the first World Cup final played?
10. Name the former England player whose autobiography is titled Beware of the Dog.
1. Burton Francis
2. Clive Woodward
4. Free State
7. Rugby School
8. Nigel Owens
9. Eden Park
10. Brian Moore